Stanley St developed and launched a campaign that gave a voice and recognised the significant commitment made, and losses incurred, by local businesses throughout the COVID-19 pandemic.
We created a campaign that not only encouraged New Zealanders to shop local but also provided SMEs with easily accessible marketing advice, handy tool kits and easily useable marketing material across social, point of sale and email
- Over 38,500 people accessed the site
- 1,500 of them downloading a kit with a CTR of over 30%.
- 97% of business owners found the site beneficial to their business
- 69% of businesses felt the information on the site helped them deliver between $250 to $5,000NZD in potentially lost revenue
- 29% of businesses said the site made them feel less alone during lockdown.